Bad Home Health Aid (HHA)--late, irresponsible, didn't know how to wash dishes, then bailed. I gave her gloves and an article on how to wash dishes (not to use cold water).
No contact information provided by the agency, ie company phone, address from agency to discuss with them. No business card, brochure or Id card. When asked the HHA for the contact info, she said she didn't know, and just handed me what she had, a handwritten note of the phone number she thought her company could be reached at.
inadequate identification of aid showing up at the door. she could be anyone. Weak problem resolution.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bright Star Care Hone Care Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."