Bad Home Health Aid (HHA)--late, irresponsible, didn't know how to wash dishes, then bailed. I gave her gloves and an article on how to wash dishes (not to use cold water).
No contact information provided by the agency, ie company phone, address from agency to discuss with them. No business card, brochure or Id card. When asked the HHA for the contact info, she said she didn't know, and just handed me what she had, a handwritten note of the phone number she thought her company could be reached at.
inadequate identification of aid showing up at the door. she could be anyone. Weak problem resolution.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bright Star Care Hone Care Services
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."